Data Double Confirm is proud to be an official media partner with Reuters Events for Reuters Events Commodity Trading Summit.
Hear how global commodity leaders are approaching trade in the unprecedented climate: Reuters Events have just announced their flagship Commodity Trading Summit (November 9-10, Online) with confirmed CEOs from Gunvor Group, Vitol and Mercuria all stepping forward to set the commodity trading agenda.
Unprecedented volatility, changing consumer and governmental demands, digital transformation and an intense geopolitical landscape are impacting every commodity, meaning it has never been more important for stakeholders to collaborate and innovate.
Free to attend, and with an incredible line-up of 20+ business-critical agenda topics, the meeting will help commodity players be sustainable, profitable and resilient, while seeking solutions for a global recovery. The online meeting will unite 5,000+ commodity stakeholders and host the most senior collection of decision makers from commodity producers, traders and consumers ever seen.
Find out more and check out the full agenda online
The summit will delve into four key themes, chosen by the industry:
• Market Drivers and Outlook: Learn how macroeconomics, geopolitics, China and volatility have impacted commodity value chains
• Global Commodity Trade Outlooks: Find out the state of the agricultural, mining and metals, and energy commodities markets
• Commodity Trading in the Energy Transition: A deep-dive into how long-term government, corporate and investment initiatives will drive change for commodities
• Trading Market Structure, Transparency and Regulation: Understand how to combat inefficiencies, enhance reputation, stay compliant and boost profitability.
Top executives providing insights:
• Torbjörn Törnqvist, Chairman and CEO, Gunvor Group
• Russell Hardy, CEO, Vitol
• Marco Dunand, CEO, Mercuria Energy Trading
• Carol Howle, EVP, Trading and Shipping, BP
• Stuart Williams, President, ICE Futures Europe, Intercontinental Exchange
• Peter Reitz, Chief Executive Officer, EEX AG
View the full agenda and register to attend the event here
Reuters Events exists to deliver the intelligence and foster the relationships that shape strategy and safeguard success at leading companies worldwide. If you would like more information on Reuters Events Markets or the Commodity Trading Summit, please contact Kathryn Bloxham at firstname.lastname@example.org.